Effective Date: May 8, 2019
Collection of Information
When you use or access the Services, we may collect information as disclosed below.
Personal Information: We collect personal information when you visit or use any of the Services. For example, when you register for an account, submit information, request information or services, interact with us, contact us, or make other inquiries on the Services, we collect personal information.
“Personal information” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information. For example, when you register with the Services, contact us via the Services, you provide us with certain personal information, which may include your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender, your date of birth, and any other information of a personal nature that you provide to us.
Other Information: When you use the Services, we also collect other information about you as disclosed below. This information may be gathered for all Services users.
- We may collect certain information from your activity using “cookies” or other tracking technologies like tags, pixels, clear pixels, gifs, bugs, beacons, and other similar technologies, some of which may enable ARS or our service providers to identify you and collect information about you across devices and Services.
- We may use “cookies,” which are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer hard drive. They are used to keep track of and store information about the user. The information that is collected through cookies via the Services is handled in the same manner as other information collected here. If you prefer not to receive cookies from the Services, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. Please be aware, however, that certain features of the Services may be unavailable if your browser is not set to support or enable cookies.
- We may use online tracking technologies or other third party sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, public forums, or from third party providers, to collect information about you.
- We collect information about your activity on the Services, such as history.
- We may collect information about your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings.
- We may collect information about the device you are using to access the Services, including your device make and model, the internet service provider, mobile or other device identifier (e.g., UDID and MEID), user agents, or IP address, mobile device carrier, device’s location capabilities (e.g., GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth signal, beacons, LED light chips or other similar technologies), language, Internet browser type and version.
- We may collect your location, which may include a precise or approximate geo-location.
- We may collect information about referring and exiting websites/URLs (including click through URL and pixel tags).
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any personal information may be combined with any other information that you provide to us through the Services, that is publicly available, or that we may otherwise obtain, including from third parties.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will promptly take all reasonable measures to delete that personal information from our systems.
Use of Information Collected
We use the information collected to:
- Send you emails about any transactions you perform on the Services, including any registration, purchases, cancellations, and the like;
- Send you marketing communications and updates about ARS for which you have opted in, including information about new products, events, and/or promotions;
- Deliver customized or targeted marketing content and advertisements to you based on the information we have obtained;
- Respond to requests from you or provide services to you, administer your account, or provide notifications to you;
- Enhance and improve the Services, and any of our products, services, content, advertising, and promotions; and,
You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as by e-mail.
We will not share, sell, or distribute your information with any third parties including any of our affiliated companies, officers, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries, agents, or representatives except as provided in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Legal Obligations: From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful or related to an alleged unlawful activity.
Location Based Services
ARS may collect the information about the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, GPS, cell phone towers, beacons, or Wi-Fi signals. This information may be used to provide you with personalized services and content, including advertising, and may also be shared with our marketing partners.
In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location. For example, when you download a Service (including mobile application) on your device, you may have the opportunity to state that you would like to share your location.
For information about opting out of location based services, please refer to settings in your device settings.
Please be aware, however, that certain features of the Services may be unavailable if your device is not set to support or enable location based services.
We take precautions that are reasonable under the circumstances to protect the information that is either available from or collected by the Services. We have taken steps designed to safeguard the Services’ integrity, their telecommunications, and their computing infrastructure, including but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmitted over, or accessible through, the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant that personal information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers, nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
Your Rights and Choices
Opt-out of Communications:
If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email, simply click the “unsubscribe” link in the email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from Service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your activity on the Services.
Mobile App Notifications:
You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from ARS via ARS’s mobile application. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use mobile app settings or your mobile device’s settings functionality to turn them off.
Do Not Track Requests.
We may automatically collect cookies and other information when you use the Services. Due to this automatic collection, we do not currently honor browser based “do not track” requests. We currently participate in third-party ad networks and use third-party cookies as discussed above to track your visits across the Services.
We do not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any informational content, products, services, software, or other materials available on other websites, even if one or more pages of the other websites are framed within, or linked to, a page of our Services.
For residents of California (as required by California law), you have certain rights with respect to the personal information that ARS has about you:
- Right of access and portability. You have the right to obtain access to your personal information, along with certain related information, and to receive that information in a commonly used format;
- Right to erasure. You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to object. You have the right to object, to the sale of your personal information, and to object to selling of your personal information;
- Right of Disclosure: You have the right to request disclosure of any personal information ARS has disclosed about you to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding twelve (12) months from the date you make such a written request.
To exercise any of the rights above, please send a written request to ARS by email at the contact information below. ARS will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of you rights under this section. However, ARS may not be able to provide you with all of the same Services in the same manner as before you exercised your rights.
We will respond to any requests in a reasonable time, and in any event, within forty-five (45) days of your request.
California Children’s Privacy Rights
If you are under the age of 18 residing in California, you are entitled to request removal of content or information you have posted publicly on our Service. To delete your entire account and remove all of your information displayed publicly on the Service, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that removal of your content or information does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal, as there may be de-identified or recoverable elements of your content or information on our servers in some form. Additionally, we will not remove content or information that we may be required to retain under applicable federal and state laws.